Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fossils & Dinosaurs Wiki

Hi 4 Lv,



I have set up a wiki in term 2 English @ Gmlites for all of you to complete your work.


  1. I put you into groups of 4.

  2. Each pair in a group works on a theory why dinosaurs became extinct.

  3. After that , each pair writes a theory in the main explanation of your explanation text. If both pairs are writing the same theory, just need to merge them into 1 explanation.

  4. Use the flowchart to organise your explanation. I have uploaded 2 flowcharts that some of you sent to me in class, to the PBwiki . Please go and retrieve it. I also uploaded the flowchart template too incase you need it.

  5. I have also put up virtual stamps. If you do well, stamps will be awarded. The stamps will be changed into angels for you claim little tokens.

  6. To be completed by 25th March 2oo8.

You have to include the following features of an explanation text in your Wiki:
- Title
-Begins with a general statement
-Main part of the explanation consisting a series of steps explaining
why dinosaurs became extinct ( 2 explanation from 2 pairs)


- pictures
-Ending statement or a comment

No comments: